Privacy and Security Policy
Privacy and Security Policy
1. Access to and use of the images and texts or any material on the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.A. All texts, images and data on the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis website are protected by copyright and may be subject to other restrictions.
1. B. All rights are the property of the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis /Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação, including copyright of all data, images, documentation, texts or any other material contained on this site. Copyright and other property rights may be owned by other individuals or entities besides, or jointly with, the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis /Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação.
1.C. All materials are for limited non-commercial purposes. Users may transfer data for their personal use, thereby being subject to additional conditions that may be applied to any materials on this site. Users must, however, cite the artist and origin of the materials, and reference must be made to www.mnsr.imc-ip.pt.
2. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis /Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação can not guarantee that the material provided on this site does not infringe third-party copyright not owned by the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis /Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação.
Some works may, for instance, be protected by the copyright of the artist or their inheritors. The use of some works may be totally restricted. In that case, they may not be copied or downloaded from this site without the prior consent of the owners of the respective copyright.
3. The copying or distribution of material in any form for commercial use, including commercial publications or for personal profit is strictly prohibited.
4. The use of the material provided on this site, bearing in mind other uses besides those referred to and authorized herein, is subject to prior consent.
Consent for other uses will be given on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the decision of the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis and the Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação.
For the use of artwork reproduced on this site belonging to the Museum collection, contact the Photographic Archive (DDF) at the Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação (IMC) (Calçada do Mirante, n.º 10-A, 1300-4118 Lisbon, tel: 213 617 127; fax: 213 617 129, email@example.com). The regulation governing the use of images (“Regulation governing the creation, reproduction and acquisition of photographs of museum property”) is available at www.imc-ip.pt.
5. As regards the use of reproductions of artwork belonging to other museums or entities reproduced on this site, contact the institution accredited in the image caption.
6. As regards the Information section and respective subsections, the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis /Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação consents to the copying and distribution of material, except as stated in paragraph 3 (commercial use and personal gain).
7. As regards the use of any other image or text from the site, contact the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis.
8. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis is under no obligation to monitor this site and does not accept liability for, or any obligation resulting from, its contents, or any error, inaccuracy, omission, defamation, insult, falsehood, obscenity, or inconvenience contained in any information on this site.
9. In some sections of this site, you may be asked to give information relating to personal data in the aim of providing access to specific services, such as subscribing to the mailing list and the processing of requests.
9. A The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis guarantees that the personal data and protection supplied by subscribers to the Museum’s services will be kept private. Personal data included on the subscription form will only be used by the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis for the purposes of divulging its activities and will not be shared with any third party.
Information included in the voluntary questionnaires is used by the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis to understand its visitors better so that it can provide a better service. This information is not shared with third parties.
If you would like to cancel your subscription, send us a message with the following phrase in the “subject” field: CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION.
The email address from which the message is sent will then be immediately removed from the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis email list.
9.B By browsing this site, certain anonymous information may be passively compiled (i.e., without the user knowingly providing the information), by means of technologies such as cookies, tags and web beacons and compiling of browsing data (registration files, records of statistics on the server and traffic flow). Your Internet browser automatically transmits some of this anonymous information to this site, such as, for instance, the URL of the user’s website, as well as the Internet protocol (IP) direction and the version of browser being used. However, users can configure their computers so that they are notified whenever they receive a cookie and to reject all types of cookies. However, the cookies are harmless and are only used for the duration of the user’s session.
This site may use this passively compiled anonymous information to provide its visitors with a better service, to personalize the site in accordance with their preferences, to gather and analyse statistics and trends and, generally, to administer and improve the site so that users can take fuller advantage of the information available. Except where express consent has been given, this information is not related to personal data requested in other sections of the website.
10. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis may link its site to the sites of third parties, and other sites may link to this site. Third party sites operate in accordance with their own privacy, security and personal data protection policy. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis has no control whatsoever over third party sites and it is hereby made known that the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis is in no way liable for the contents, publicity, products or any item contained on third party sites.
11. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis does not require minors visiting this site to supply any information about themselves.
12. The Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis/Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação may amend, update or alter the information above whenever it deems necessary. All amendments, updates and alterations will be duly identified for the period of time considered necessary by the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis/Instituto dos Museus e da Conservação. In the event of an alteration to these terms and conditions, the policy amended will be divulged on this site.
We advise you to visit this site regularly and especially before providing any personal identification data.
The current privacy and security policy was updated on ---------------.
Recommend this web site